At Freelance Jobs Malaysia, we believe choosing the right freelancers will help businesses to optimize their budgets and get quality work. Learn more about us below.
FAQ for Freelancers:
Question: What is Freelance Jobs Malaysia?
Answer: Freelance Jobs Malaysia is an online job platform dedicated to connecting talented freelancers seeking freelance gigs with legit, innovative, and forward-thinking companies. The freelance jobs on this website are carefully curated, reviewed, and published on daily basis. Follow our social media accounts Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in touch!
Question: Freelancing? How is that different from traditional careers?
Answer: Most full-time jobs require the candidate to provide 100% contribution to the company. They expect you to be physically located in their office while working and only adapt to the remote working culture. On the other hand, a freelancing career offers you the flexibility to work with many businesses and improve your income opportunity rather than sticking to one particular company. Hardworking and skillful candidates often achieve great success in the freelance industry.
Question: What are some benefits of freelancing?
Answer: There are so many reasons why freelancing careers are amazing. and here are just a few:
- You can work from anywhere in Malaysia.
- You can work for more than one organization.
- You can earn more. According to a recent study, freelancers find having multiple sources of income allows them to have better financial security.
- You can work on interesting and innovative tasks of your choice.
- You will have flexibility in working hours and working style. It means you will have more family time.
Question: There are many scams out there related to freelance jobs. How do I know whether a job is legitimate?
Answer: At Freelance Jobs Malaysia, we spend time to make sure every job posted is legitimate and open by strictly reviewing the employer’s website, social media accounts, and reputation, so that we only publish the right freelance jobs from the right organization.
Question: I have posted my resume on Freelance Jobs Malaysia. How do I get more organizations to view it?
Answer: You can attract more employers by using interesting freelancer titles, uploading outstanding professional photos, and submitting the latest resume. These are the things employers see when they browse your freelancer profile.
Question: All this sounds awesome. How much will it cost me?
Answer: Freelance Jobs Malaysia is absolutely free for job seekers. Create your freelancer profile today!
FAQ for Employers:
Question: How much does it cost to list a freelance job on Freelance Jobs Malaysia?
Answer: Check out our Pricing and Packages page for prices. However, we offer free job postings!
Question: I have never hired a freelancer before. What are some benefits of doing this?
Answer: Hiring freelancers has many benefits, for both employers and freelancers. Here are just a few of the benefits for employers:
- You can hire the best freelancer, wherever they are located in Malaysia. Smart employers know the value of the brightest freelancing candidates and always try their best to get some of the important tasks done by these freelancers. Hiring a full-time employee can be both difficult and expensive because of the competitive job market. By widening your choices and looking beyond traditional hiring, we believe you can find talented freelancers who can help you reach your business goals.
- You will get the best person at work at the most affordable rate. You don’t have to hire a full-time employee for specific tasks. Just hire the right freelancer instead.
- You can achieve better productivity as most freelancers work on a project basis and their sole focus is on completing the given task efficiently.
- You can save a lot of money in terms of employee salary, EPF, SOCSO, and additional perks and benefits.
Question: Where are the freelancers located?
Answer: All the freelancers are from Malaysia. It’s by Malaysian for Malaysian.
Question: What kind of response can I expect from the job listing?
Answer: There are few factors that affect the type of response you get. Are you looking for a niche or popular skill set? Does your company have a system for handling freelancers? What type of compensation you’re offering? Is it a one-time task or it needs to be done on monthly basis? Remember to mention things that will attract freelance candidates to apply for the freelance job. Depending on these factors, on average you can expect to receive dozens to hundreds of applicants to your job listing.
Question: Can I edit my job posting after it goes online?
Answer: Yes. Absolutely! You can log in and browse to Employers —-> Manage jobs to edit your job posting.
Question: All this sounds great, but I’m still not sure Freelance Jobs Malaysia is right for me. Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Answer: No, we don’t. This is because we focus on living up to your expectations. If you’re not satisfied you can request us to remove the current job posting and replace them with a new job listing. Moreover, the pricing for the job posting at Freelance Jobs Malaysia is cffordable compared to other job sites in Malaysia. We are focused on becoming a bridge between freelancers and employers and it is not solely about making money. The satisfaction of both employers and freelancers is what matters the most.